If you are a traveler you owe it to yourself to check out the Arcteryx Atom LT Jacket. Hell, even if you aren’t a traveler you should check out this jacket. This is one of the most versatile jackets that you will find, looking equally good while hiking as it does while roaming the streets of Amsterdam or London.
What sets this jacket apart from most is (1) its durability and (2) its packability. It’s no secret that Arcteryx makes a great jacket. They have for years. And this craftsmanship and attention to detail continues with the Atom LT. Featuring a moisture resistant outer shell and DWR fabric, this jacket can be packed down to a tiny size, while still being quite warm wind resistant.
For fall or winter weather this jacket is great for when you just need to pull something on and run outside to do something. But it is equally good in a rain shower or just while traveling on a plane or train. Side vents allow the jacket to breathe and the overall design of the jacket is actually pretty stylish. Most packable jackets end up looking like a one size fits all kind of deal. But the Arcteryx Atom LT Jacket has a great matte finish and a slim profile which is really modern. If I had to pick one jacket to travel with, this would be the one.
Arc'teryx Atom LT Jacket - Men's Carbon Copy Medium
- Light, soft taffeta face fabric has DWR finish to repel moisture and good air permeability for active use
- Low profile, stretch side panels made of Polartec Power Stretch provide trim fit and help to regulate temperature during exertion
- Mid height collar is soft next to skin, insulated, and layers easily
- Two zippered hand pockets, internal zippered chest pocket
- Laminated, drop back hem for added coverage