Rain jackets are a must in a lot of areas of the world. So if you live in one of those or travel a lot you’re going to want to invest in a good rain jacket. And in the world of rain jackets Arcteryx is the top of the line. Those who buy them swear by them. The Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket, made in the USA, features a full gortex design with paclite technology which allows it to be super light for travel. This jacket will provide superior waterproofing while not sacrificing style. So before you pick up and go on the backpacking trip through Southeast Asia, check out this BIFL rain jacket.
Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket - Men's Black Large
- GORE-TEX? two-layer construction with Paclite? product technology delivers proven weather protection with a high level of breathability
- Superlight and compressible, designed as emergency weather protection
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Fully seam-sealed with GORE? seam tape for waterproofness
- Articulated patterning and no-lift gusseted underarms for unrestricted mobility