Leatherman is the reigning king of multitools. And one of our all-time favorites is their light and durable Skeletool. The best price on the Leatherman Skeletool is actually relatively easy to get.
Just jump on over to Amazon and you’ll see a great price of around $41. This is actually quite a discount from most retailers who usually sell the Skeletool for over $60! To get this price all you have to do is make sure you select the model that does not include the nylon sheath. To be honest, a nylon sheath is not worth an extra $20.
The best thing about the Leatherman Skeletool is how the body is hollowed out to lower its weight. This is a very capable multitool that features seven handy tools and a 420HC stainless steel construction. Combine that will the excellent design of the body that is only 5 ounces with a great carabiner for clipping to your gear and you have a winning combination. So if you’re in the market for a new lightweight multitool then the Leatherman Skeletool is probably your best bet. And at just $41 you really can’t beat this deal.
Leatherman - Skeletool Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
$59.95 in stock
- FEATURING 7 TOOLS: needlenose pliers, regular pliers, hard-wire cutters, wire cutters, 420HC combo knife, carabiner/bottle opener, large bit driver.
- 420HC Stainless Steel: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- The Skeletool is just what you need in one good lookin' package.
- Weighs in at a mere five ounces.
- ONE TOOL. A COUPLE THOUSAND USES.