Winter is coming fast for many of us and it’s time to think about how to keep nice and snug in our homes. Unfortunately many homes have old heating systems and require heaters in individual rooms. Never fear though, because we have found the absolute best space heater for large rooms. This one will obviously work just as well in smaller rooms, but it will get the job done even in larger living rooms and basements. Our pick for the best space heater for larger rooms is the DeLonghi EW7507EB. This space heater pumps out a whopping 1,500 watts of heating power. It can be used for constant heating during the winter due to its steel assembly and sealed oil reservoir. It is also almost completely silent as opposed to the noisy competitors that use fans.
One of my favorite things about this space heater is the programming function. Many have one, but this DeLonghi unit actually allows you to program two different 8 hour time periods into it. This is perfect for someone that wants the heater to kick in during the morning and the night when it is coldest. An adjustable thermostat and 3 heat settings make this unti super flexible for whatever environment you need it for. Oil-filled heaters won’t give you instant heat so we recommend you use this unit according to the schedule and timer settings more than just on-demand. But the end result is a heater that is incredibly consistent in the heat it can achieve.
The DeLonghi EW7507EB has overwhelmingly positive reviews on Amazon where it has an average of 4.2 stars from over 700 users. If you are looking for the best space heater for large rooms this is about as good as you are going to get in the space heater industry so consider checking this one out.
DeLonghi EW7507EB Oil Filled Radiator Heater Black 1500W
- 1500 watts of heating power, silent operation, Best for medium to large rooms that need constant heat in the colder seasons.
- High quality, patented steel assembly - permanently sealed oil reservoir - never needs refilling.
- 24-Hour Timer: Energy saving double function timer spans an entire 24 hr. period. It conveniently allows you to program two different times (up to 8 hrs long each), so you can set it for the morning and night.
- Adjustable thermostat and three heat settings allows you to customize your heating needs
- Patented thermal slots maximize heat flow yet maintain a low surface temperature