Socks? Really? Well, you do wear them everyday… The truth is that most socks are terribly made and blow out very quickly. They are also usually made from inferior fabrics that don’t tend to last and don’t perform well. Darn Tough socks on the other hand are made from 60% merino wool which makes them both super comfortable but also very quick at drying. Top that off with a Lifetime warranty and you have found the best damn (oops, darn) sock on the market.
As far as these being “buy it for life” (BIFL), I’ll admit that these won’t last until you’re 80. Unless you’re 75… But I digress. The point is that these are probably the most durable socks on the market and we can easily give them our recommendation.
Darn Tough Standard Issue Mid-Calf Light Socks,Charcoal,Small
- Custom shrink treated Merino wool
- Wide ribbed leg with mid calf height
- Jersey knit for light, non-cushion feel and dress shoe fit
- Reinforced heel and toe & Elastic support around the arch
- Sizes: Small 5.5-7.5, Medium 8-9.5, Large 10-12, X-Large 12.5+