Here’s a great parka with both quality construction and a stylish retro vibe. The Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is one of our favorite winter coats around. This parka, originally designed in Sweden in 1968, is an absolute icon in the industry.
The Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is constructed out of super durable G-1000 econ material which is made up of recyvled polyester and organic cotton. For extra warmth, the coat is filled with 700 cubic inches of premium goose down. This is a seriously well-constructed jackets that will stand up to anything you throw at it. The way it is made, you do have to periodically wax it to make it 100% water resistant. But that is a pretty easy price to pay for one of the most stylish and durable jackets around. Fjallraven is known for their amazing build quality and the Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket is no exception. We can safely give this jacket our BIFL Buy it for Life certification.
There is also an equally stunning women’s model of the Greenland Down Jacket.
Fjallraven Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket - Men's Black / Mountain Grey Medium
- Classic jacket in G-1000 Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton)
- Lightly filled with premium 700 cubic inches goose down
- Lightweight Pertex Quantum lining
- Front zipper with buttoned placket
- Two chest pockets
Fjallraven Women's Greenland No. 1 Down Jacket, Small, Taupe
- Classic jacket made from G-1000 eco (recycled polyester/organic cotton)
- Sleeve cuffs with buttoned adjustments and leather edging
- Regular fit