If you need a stand mixer, the Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer is your best bet by far. Consistently we see this mixer rated #1 and for good reason. Featuring a beautiful retro design, 10 speeds, a 325W motor, a 5 quart stainless steel bowl and a bevy of useful attachments, this mixer absolutely kills it. There are also 20 different colors that will surely fit into your decor. The glossy black is my favorite.
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5 Quarts, Empire Red
Too low to display
4 used from $237.99
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.