Who knew you could ship a mattress to someone in the mail rolled up? Well, that’s the new thing. You’ve probably seen ads for these online mattress sales companies. The truth is, they are actually pretty good. The mattress industry has long had a monopoly on how mattresses are sold to consumers and the out of touch pricing that they provide. But now we have this new option to just click and order a mattress online. So what is the best mattress you can buy online? Our pick is the Leesa.
The Leesa mattress has been the most highly reviewed of these new breed of mattresses by both mattress experts and users themselves. It is made of three layers of foam that promote a cooler sleeping experience. It’s memory foam, so we’re talking about a mattress that conforms to your body if you are a side sleeper, back sleeper or stomach sleeper. The motion transfer to someone you are sharing the bed with is actually very minimal with this particular mattress which is amazing for something shipped to you in the mail…
100% made in the United States, Leesa also donates a mattress to a family in need for every 10 mattresses they sell. How’s that for responsibility? In our books you won’t find a better mattress bought online.
Leesa Mattress, Queen
1 used from $ 1,199.99
- #1 rated Direct-to-Consumer mattress in America's leading consumer rating publication
- Universal feel adapts to body weight, shape and sleeping style
- 100% American Made with exclusive premium materials including Avena and memory foam for a cool supportive sleep
- Minimal motion transfer for limited partner disturbance
- Avena performs better than latex in both durability and bounce