Want a Buy it for life (BIFL) iron? Well, the Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force iron is probably the last iron you’ll need to buy. Rowenta has made a name for itself in the professional hospitality industry with their insane quality irons. The big draw of this particular iron is the sheer amount of steam that it can produce. Made in Germany, it features one touch controls and a handy LED that tells you when the iron is at the perfect temperature for your selected fabric. It is anti-drip and has a great auto shut-off function for those of you that are a bit forgetful. Say goodbye to wrinkles!
Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force Steam Iron with 400-Hole Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1800-Watt, Blue
13 used from $ 54.59
- 1800 Watts of Power and a Pump injection technology pushes 30% more steam into fabrics for perfect ironing results
- Stainless steel soleplate for excellent non-stick and scratch resistance and a precision shot zone
- READY-TEMP System : Display indicates exactly when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric
- Smart Steam Motion Sensor turns off variable steam when iron is not in motion; conserving water and electricity
- 3 way auto-off, anti-calc system, anti-drip system, vertical steam; 1 year warranty