I’m not a hardcore EDC (everyday carry) guy. But if I was I would make sure I had my Spyderco Delica 4 with me at all times. It’s functional, sturdy and scary sharp… And it feels great in the hand thanks to the nylon handle that they use on the Delica. And for those knife dorks out there this guy is made from VG-10, one of the best grades of steel available at a reasonable price. It’s also a knife that doesn’t look super threatening if you are legitimately just using it as a tool. You’re not Rambo, you’re just a guy that needs to splice cables or cut rope at work. Remember that. The pocket clip is completely removable and reversible and the whole knife is easily broken down for cleaning. It’s damn near indestructible! This knife is absolutely considered “buy it for life” (BIFL) material.
SPYDERCO Delica 4 Lightweight Blade Combination Edge Knife, Black
2 used from $ 55.00
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- The most trusted name in you cutlery needs
- Fourth design of one of Spyderco's most popular knives, with refined steel blade and screw-together construction that's durable and easy to clean
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon (FRN) handle has proprietary Bi-Directional Texturing for nonslip use with improved ergonomics