What is the most BIFL “buy it for life” durable grill? Hands down one of the best out there is this simple Weber 741001 Original Kettle charcoal grill. This 22 inch diameter charcoal grill is an absolute classic. And this is on circumstance where simpler design is better. Most grill experts agree that charcoal grills produce the best results, and we’d tend to agree. Weber is the king of simple charcoal grills like this. You can’t kill them either (unless you’re abusing it or leaving it out in the snow for 5 years). At $99 this is a pretty ridiculous deal for a great backyard barbecue grill.
Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
- Kettle grill with 363 square inches of total cooking space
- 22-inch-diameter plated-steel cooking grate; rust-resistant vents
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with glass-reinforced nylon handles
- Aluminum ash catcher; aluminized-steel One-Touch cleaning system
- Measures 22- inches long by 25 inches wide by 38-1/2 inches high; 10-year limited warranty