If you’re a camper, outdoorsman, or just someone who likes to get things done, you’re going to want a good, reliable axe. Estwing is the king of making axes and hatchets that don’t break after a few years. The Estwing E24ASE Sportsman’s Axe uses an all steel head, accompanied by a comfortable leather handle for easy use. This axe uses full tang construction, meaning that the actual blade is built directly into the handle instead of having a handle added on after the fact. This is where you get the strength that will keep this axe as good as the day you bought if for years. We can safely say that this axe is “buy it for life” BIFL certified.
Estwing E24ASE Sportsman's Axe, 14-Inch
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- OUTDOOR VERSITILITY - Perfect for chopping logs, small trees & branches or splitting firewood & kindling. 2.75 or 3.25 inches edge
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH - Includes ballistic nylon sheath to protect hand sharpened cutting edge
- GENUINE LEATHER GRIP – Hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish
- MADE IN THE USA – Our tools are proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using the finest American steel