If you’re a camper, outdoorsman, or just someone who likes to get things done, you’re going to want a good, reliable axe. Estwing is the king of making axes and hatchets that don’t break after a few years. The Estwing E24ASE Sportsman’s Axe uses an all steel head, accompanied by a comfortable leather handle for easy use. This axe uses full tang construction, meaning that the actual blade is built directly into the handle instead of having a handle added on after the fact. This is where you get the strength that will keep this axe as good as the day you bought if for years. We can safely say that this axe is “buy it for life” BIFL certified.
Estwing E24ASE Sportsman's Axe, 14-Inch
1 used from $71.20
- OUTDOOR VERSATILITY - Designed for chopping logs, small trees, branches or splitting firewood & kindling, making it the perfect backpacking hatchet.
- GENUINE LEATHER GRIP – Hand sanded and lacquered for a durable yet comfortable finish, this handle doesn't have to sacrifice function for timeless style.
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE - Forged using one solid piece of American steel. This means no poor quality castings or welds to fail. The result is the most durable, longest lasting striking tool available.
- HEAVY DUTY SHEATH - Includes a ballistic nylon sheath to protect the hand sharpened cutting edge
- MADE IN THE USA – Since 1923, our tools have been proudly American made in Rockford, IL using only the finest American steel.