Hammers are one tool that can indeed last a lifetime. But that doesn’t make them all awesome. A 16 ounce hammer is probably the best for anyone’s around the house needs and it should have a good claw on it for pulling nails. The Estwing E3-16C hammer is just the item to fill you toolbox. Excellent weight and balance mixed with Estwing’s reputation for amazingly durable tools make this our pick for buy it for life (BIFL) hammer. Take a look at the next construction site you see. Chances are you’ll see a lot of the carpenters using Estwings.
Estwing Hammer - 16 oz Curved Claw with Smooth Face & Shock Reduction Grip - E3-16C, Silver
$24.98 in stock
36 new from $23.81
as of May 25, 2023 4:27 pm
- FORGED IN ONE PIECE – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available are crafted from a single piece of solid steel and honed into the optimal design for use.
- CURVED CLAW LEVERAGE – Optimized design allows for added torque when pulling and prying nails or boards.
- BUILT FOR THE PRO – The optimal hammer for framers, roofers, carpenters, contractors, tradesman & serious DIYers.
- PATENTED SHOCK REDUCTION GRIP – Our molded vinyl creates a dimpled handle that is comfortable, durable & reduces impact vibration by 70%.
- MADE IN THE USA – Since 1923, our tools have been proudly crafted in Rockford, IL using only the finest American steel.