Backpacks are one of the most requested “buy if for life” BIFL items. Right up there with the best is this North Face Borealis backpack. Perfect for lugging around a 13-15 inch laptop, this all-around best performing BIFL backpack is a perfect size for the active commuter or day hiker. External mesh on this pack allow you to stow away two water bottles. This pack would work perfect for a college student due to it’s versatility and comfort and the tried and true durability of North Face.
The North Face Borealis, Asphalt Grey Light Heather/TNF Black, One Size
- BOREALIS CLASSIC. Our much-loved Borealis Backpack has been upgraded with features that help you easily organize your things and features our FlexVent suspension system that's certified by the American Chiropractic Association.
- FLEXVENT TECHNOLOGY. Our FlexVent suspension system features articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, stitch lines, and soft chemise fabric for comfortable, all-day shoulder and back support.
- COMFORTABLE CARRY. This backpack has a top handle for easy grabbing and a removable waist belt for a custom fit. A sternum strap with a whistle buckle and 360-degree reflective details add extra support and safety.
- TOTAL ORGANIZATION. Two external water bottle pockets double as multi-use pockets. The front compartment has an extra padded tablet sleeve and zip pockets. An external fleece-lined pocket stores small items or electronics.
- TECH SPECS. Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" x 19.5" (30.5 cm x 16.5 cm x 49.5 cm); Laptop Sleeve: 13.75" x 11.25"; Avg Weight: 2lbs 5oz; Volume: 28 Liters; This item is not intended for use by children 12 and under.