The best carry-on luggage | Zero Halliburton Geo Aluminum 2.0
If you’re looking for a super-durable (yet stylish) carry-on bag then look no further than the Zero Halliburton Geo Aluminum 2.0. Zero Halliburton has made some of the best luggage for decades. This carry-on bag features premium anodized aluminum construction which makes the bag very durable but also very light. Roughly 1/4 of the weight of a normal bag of its size. Integrated TSA compliant combination locks give you peace of mind when traveling. The four spinner wheels on this bag are some of the best in the business, allowing lateral movement that is silky-smooth. Zero Halliburton also includes a heavy-duty piano hinge which gives the whole bag a tonne of strength when opened. This bag is clearly aimed at the buy it for life BIFL crowd in that its construction is about 3 or 4 levels above most luggage makers in the industry.
And if you are looking for a bag that is the best luggage for international travel then we definitely recommend that you check out the Zero Halliburton ZRO carry on line. This line offers up one of the most attractive bags in the business, with integrated TSA locks, Makrolon as the outer shell and a slew of really helpful pockets and mesh organizers inside.
Zero Halliburton Geo Aluminum 2.0 Carry On 4-Wheel Spinner Silver
- Made from premium Anodized Aluminum that is strong as steel but one-forth the weight.
- Features two TSA Accepted combination lock integrated into the draw bolt latches.
- Controlled by your side mobility with convenient spinner wheels.
- Unique Piano Hinge for additional strength and integrity to the seal.
- Contains Signature Stain Resistant and Non-Abrasive to clothes Lining in interior.