If you’re looking for the best 3 person tent money can buy, look no further than the Hilleberg Nallo GT 3. Widely known in the camping world as the most meticulous and durable tent makers, Hilleberg hit this one out of the park. The Nall GT 3 is made of Kerlon fabric on the outside which makes it a very lightweight tent, especially for its level of durability. It uses a tunnel design which has been scientifically proven to be the best way to maximize space for the least amount of weight. That’s why you see tents this shape taken on serious hikes and trips to remote areas of the world.
The thing I love about this tent is how fast you can set it up. Assemble the poles, thread them through the fabric and hammer in 4 pegs and you’re set. This tent also can be configured with inner and outer tents to be able to build a basic vestibule for storing shoes and other gear just outside the entrance. This is very handy to keep the tent clean. But the star of the show here is Hilleberg’s absurd level of quality. You’ll see many hikers and cyclists choosing this tent as their go-to for hiking trips and longer conoe camping trips. It’s lightweight and can withstand some serious abuse. This is the best 3 person tent around and without a doubt a “buy it for life” BIFL item to add to your list.
Hilleberg Nallo GT 3 Person Tent Green 3 Person
- Outer tent fabric is Kerlon 1200 and the poles are 9mm, which make tent very lightweight and give stability to tent
- Outer tent walls can be extended to the ground and mesh areas are backed with adjustable fabric panels
- Tunel construction provides maximum space to weight ratio which is an ideal choice for mobile journeys
- Ideal for 3 person use, but is comfortable for 2 people with gear
- Separable inner and outer tent for simultaneous pitching