The manual stovetop espresso maker remains one of the best ways to make a cup of espresso. And the good news is that it is inexpensive! Our pick for the best BIFL espresso maker is the Bialetti Moka Express stovetop espresso maker. It has capacity to make 6 x 2 ounce espresso cups and is made in Italy. Made of quality aluminum this espresso maker has a full 2 year warranty. Not to mention that this has an insane 5 star rating from over 4,500 reviews on Amazon. If you want an espresso maker on a budget this is absolutely the best you will do.
Bialetti - Moka Express: Iconic Stovetop Espresso Maker, Makes Real Italian Coffee, Moka Pot 9 Cups (14 Oz - 420 Ml), Aluminium, Silver
5 used from $31.07
- The original moka coffee pot: Moka Express is the original stovetop espresso maker, it provides the experience of the real Italian way of preparing a tasteful coffee, its unique shape and the inimitable gentleman with moustache date back to 1933, when Alfonso Bialetti invented it.
- Made in Italy: it is Made in Italy and its quality is enhanced by the patented safety valve which makes it easy to clean and its ergonomic handle, available in many sizes and suitable for gas, electric and induction (with the Bialetti induction adapter plate)
- How to prepare the coffee: fill the boiler up to the safety valve, fill it up with ground coffee without pressing, close the moka pot and place it on the stovetop, as soon as Moka Express starts to gurgle, turn the fire off and coffee will be ready
- One size for each need: Moka Express sizes are measured in Espresso Cups, coffee can be enjoyed in Espresso Cups or in larger containers
- Cleaning instructions: The Bialetti Moka Express must only be rinsed with clean water after use, with no detergents, the product is not to be washed with a dishwasher as it will be irremediably damaged and the taste of coffee altered