Okay, so Blenders aren’t necessarily the sexiest of items. But if you get a good one you’d be surprised at how awesome they can be. The Blendtec Designer Series blender brings some serious horsepower to the… mix (sorry). After all, these are the guys that drop iPhones, iPads and god knows what else to see “If it will blend” on the internet. If it can blend and iPad then those bananas are no match. Death to bananas!
Seriously though, this blender kicks some serious ass. It features a 1,560 watt motor and a nifty digital display that doesn’t get coated in rogue smoothie remnants. Mix that with (again, sorry) a full 7 year warranty and you have found one of the most buy it for life (BIFL) blenders on the market.
*Just a note that I bought this blender because it is shorter than the Vitamix but still has good (if not better) reviews. It fits under the counter!
[wpsm_testimonial by=”William M. Gibson on Amazon” ]
Can handle anything you throw at it. Blows through frozen fruits, fresh foods, ice cubes, etc., without missing a beat. I can’t tell you how many “cheap” and some “not so cheap” blenders I have gone through over the years. They either can’t handle the load, or worse, the motors burn up. Latest blender to bite the dust was my Kitchenaid. I admit that I got about 6 years out of it, but it never did a great job in my opinion. I would say that it was somewhere between “barely adequate” and “just ok”. By contrast, I would rate my Blendtec as “fantastic”,
Blendtec - Original Designer Blender - WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) - Professional-Grade Power - Self-Cleaning - 6 Pre-programmed Cycles - 8-Speeds - Sleek and Slim, Stainless Steel
- Hot Blends: Heat your soup or drinks in 6 minutes through friction heat with this kitchen blender
- 8-Speed Control: Customize the consistency of your blender's smoothies with incremental speed cycles
- Clear Markings: Use this blender for shakes and smoothies to measure ingredients while blending
- Easy to Clean: Scrape all of your soups or smoothies with the heat-resistant Spoonula spatula
- Blend Safely: Our blunt kitchen blender blade pulverizes ingredients and keeps injuries at bay