If you need a stand mixer, the Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer is your best bet by far. Consistently we see this mixer rated #1 and for good reason. Featuring a beautiful retro design, 10 speeds, a 325W motor, a 5 quart stainless steel bowl and a bevy of useful attachments, this mixer absolutely kills it. There are also 20 different colors that will surely fit into your decor. The glossy black is my favorite.
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
1 used from $299.87
- Built to take it all on with the durable and built-to-last metal construction, and 59 touchpoints around the mixer bowl for great mixing results.
- 5 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl with comfortable handle for small or large batches, to mix up 9 dozen cookies* in a single batch. Dishwasher safe. *Using the flat beater; 28g dough each.
- Easily add ingredients with the tilt-head design, because you'll have better access to the bowl - lock the head in place while mixing.
- 10 speeds for nearly any task or recipe, from mixing ingredients together on the stir speed, to whipping cream at speed 8, you'll get thorough ingredient incorporation every time.
- Match your style with over 20 colors available. Choose from a full palette of color options to best match your style and personality.