I love Marmot camping gear. They make one of the closest tents to “buy it for life” BIFL that I have found, I’ve had this particular tent, the Marmot Limelight 2 Persons Tent, for almost 4 years now and it has been absolutely rock solid. It’s a durable tent. It’s super sturdy, includes a footprint and can actually be used as a backpacker tent as well. Most of the time we have used this tent for car camping or canoe camping and it’s worked great. The two person tent is 32 square feet which is perfect for two people and a bit of gear. The construction is excellent, with easy to setup poles and silent zippers.
We have been in some pretty bad rain storms and the Marmot Limelight 2 Persons Tent has kept us very dry with it’s included fly. There are many good tent manufacturers out there but I can say from extensive personal experience that the Marmot Limelight is one of the top in this category.
Marmot also offers a 3 person and a 4 person version of the Limelight model. The 3 person model ups the internal space to 42.6 square feet while the 4 person goes even larger. Either way you go this is a great tent that will rival pretty much anything in it’s price range.
MARMOT Limelight 3P
- Marmot Limelight 3 Person Tent Cinder Rust
Marmot Unisex Limelight 2P Tent, Cinder/Rusted Orange - One Size
- Body Zone Pre-Bends Create Vertical Walls for a more spacious living area
- 1 super-sized double door and rear D shaped door with 2 Vestibules
- Lamp shade pocket securely holds your headlamp to provide ambient light
- Strategic clip placement provides larger interior volume
- Seam taped full coverage fly with vents; Seam taped catenary cut floor
Marmot Limestone 4p Tent - Green Moss
- Marmot Limestone 4p Tent Green Moss 4p