If you’re on an outdoor trip there’s nothing worse than having the temperature drop out of nowhere and then you’re cold. Wouldn’t it be nice to have something super warm and comfy ready to go in the bottom of your bag? Well, you’re in luck. Outdoor Research has created arguably the warmest hoodie in existence in their Men’s Transcendent Hoodie. This thing is awesome. Made of 80% high quality 650 goose down, this is both light and incredibly warm. It also uses an ultralight shell which makes the whole thing very “bagable.” Not to mention that this hoodie comes with one of the best lifetime warranties in the outdoor industry. If you’re looking for your next travel companion, forget the compass, this might be what you need.
Outdoor Research Women's Transcendent Down Hoodie Black
- OUTDOOR HOODIE: The Transcendent series has been a long-time puffy favorite for climbers, backpackers, mountaineers, and everyone else who spends extended time outside. Stay outside longer, and more importantly stay warmer with this hoodie.
- WARM INSULATION: This waterproof and lightweight hoodie is insulated with all-natural responsibly sourced down, the Transcendent uses wide quilting and a rebalanced down fill to allow its insulation to loft better for fast, compressible warmth.
- FABRIC: This durable and warm pullover is made from 100% recycled polyester 20D ripstop shell and lining, 650 fill power, and responsibly sourced goose down insulation to generate maximum warmth in even the coldest conditions.
- DESIGN FEATURES: Features include: an adjustable hood, zip chest pocket with internal media pocket, left-hand pocket doubling as a stuff sack, carabiner loop with key clip, zip hand pockets, internal front storm flap, and elastic cuffs.
- OUTDOOR RESEARCH: We built a company from a feeling: the urge to get out. It's what drives us. Our tribe is devoted to exploring our outdoor passions and challenging ourselves in the mountains, water, and deserts of the planet we love so much.