It’s time for some Buy it for life (BIFL) sunglasses. Remember Top Gun? No, not the strange shirtless volleyball scene. Remember how awesome their sunglasses were? Well, the US military has been sourcing all of their sunglasses from Randolph Engineering since 1982. They are also standard issue for NASA pilots. These are the creme of the crop for durable sunglasses. Made in the USA with premium crown glass or polycarbonate lenses, you won’t be breaking these anytime soon. Oh, and these are the badass sunglasses from Mad Men that Don Draper wears (just to bring up the cool factor a couple more notches).
Randolph USA | Matte Chrome Classic Aviator Sunglasses for Men or Women Non-Polarized 100% UV
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Handcrafted in our USA factory, 6 weeks, 200 steps. Lifetime warranty on all frames. Designed specifically for the military, pilot issue sunglasses, your Randolph's are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
- BRAND HISTORY: Family-owned and operated, handcrafting the finest eyewear with top-grade materials, with relentless attention to detail, since 1973. We are honored to be the sunglass choice worn by pilots, icons, legends, and stars across the globe.
- HOW TO FIND YOUR SUNGLASS SIZE: Looking in a mirror, hold a ruler horizontally across your face. Measure in inches the distance between your left and right temples. 52mm = 5”, 55mm = 5.25”, 58mm = 5.75” Measuring above 58mm? Check out our Archer, which is perfect for large or wide heads.
- MADE IN THE USA: All Randolph Aviator Sunglasses are designed and crafted in Randolph, Massachusetts. Battle-Tested by the U.S. Military - From Fighter Pilots to Naval Captains, Randolph Authentic Aviators have been worn by the best for over 40 years.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Genuine embossed hard case & microfiber cleaning cloth.