Want a Buy it for life (BIFL) iron? Well, the Rowenta DW9280 Steam Force iron is probably the last iron you’ll need to buy. Rowenta has made a name for itself in the professional hospitality industry with their insane quality irons. The big draw of this particular iron is the sheer amount of steam that it can produce. Made in Germany, it features one touch controls and a handy LED that tells you when the iron is at the perfect temperature for your selected fabric. It is anti-drip and has a great auto shut-off function for those of you that are a bit forgetful. Say goodbye to wrinkles!
Rowenta Professional DW5280 1725-Watts Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, Blue
21 used from $53.04
- Powerful steam: with up to 135g/min boost and 35g/min continuous output.
- Exceptional coverage: with over 400 active holes for the best steam distribution.
- Variable steam settings: to suit different fabrics and ironing needs like Cotton/Wool/Poly/Silk/Linen/Nylon.
- Durability features: self-cleaning and anti-calc system to ensure optimal performance over time and to extend the life of the iron.
- Safe and precise ironing: auto-off function for safety, anti-drip feature and precision tip for ultimate convenience.