You’d be surprised how terrible a normal knife set is. Once you try a decent set like this fantastic Wusthof knife set you’ll understand. This company has been making knives since 1814. Check out the review below of a guy that just recently replaced with Wusthofs after fourty years! The key to a great knife is buying what they call “full tang.” Basically what this means is that the blade actually runs all of the way through the handle and is riveted in place, making it much less likely that the blade with break. Less expensive Chinese-made products usually will not be full tang. These Wusthofs use high-carbon stainless steel which should last a long time. Please note that you should always hand-wash a great set of knives.
Wusthof Classic 9-piece Knife Block Set (Acacia)
$675.00 in stock
- Wusthof Knife Set includes: 3.5" Paring Knife, 4.5" Utility Knife, 5" Serrated Utility Knife, 6" Kiritsuke Prep Knife, 8" Bread Knife, 8" Chef's Knife, 9" Triple Rivet Honing Steel, Come-Apart Kitchen Shears and 17 Slot Acacia Knife Block
- Precision forged full tang, Fully forged, full tang high-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolsterhigh-carbon stain resistant stainless steel with bolster
- PEtec edge enhances the sharpness 20% and lasts twice as long, 58 Rockwell hardness
- Triple-riveted Polyoxymethylene (POM) handle resists fading and discoloration; Trident logo on the handle is permanent and wear-resistant
- Made in Solingen, Germany; Lifetime Warranty