Okay, so Blenders aren’t necessarily the sexiest of items. But if you get a good one you’d be surprised at how awesome they can be. The Blendtec Designer Series blender brings some serious horsepower to the… mix (sorry). After all, these are the guys that drop iPhones, iPads and god knows what else to see “If it will blend” on the internet. If it can blend and iPad then those bananas are no match. Death to bananas!
Seriously though, this blender kicks some serious ass. It features a 1,560 watt motor and a nifty digital display that doesn’t get coated in rogue smoothie remnants. Mix that with (again, sorry) a full 7 year warranty and you have found one of the most buy it for life (BIFL) blenders on the market.
*Just a note that I bought this blender because it is shorter than the Vitamix but still has good (if not better) reviews. It fits under the counter!
Blendtec Designer Series Blender, WildSide Jar - Black
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- The control surface features illuminated, easy to read, universal icons that enable effortless selection of our signature blend cycles
- BPA-free Triton Polyester jar with patented cold-forged wingtip blades
- Includes Wild Side blending jar; secure-fitting vented lid; user guide and recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- 7-year manufacturer warranty