In the market for a buy it for life (BIFL) durable watch? Citizen is one of the best manufacturers of durable lasting watches. The Citizen BJ7000-52E Nighthawk Eco-Drive watch is one that is mentioned a lot by watch enthusiasts due to the Eco Drive functionality and it’s reputation for lasting many years. Featuring a Japanese Quartz movement and lumonous hands for reading the time in low light, this watch (or one’s very similar) is expected to last at least a decade if not a couple. This is your BIFL watch.
Citizen Men's BJ7000-52E Nighthawk Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch
$187.98 in stock
- Stainless steel watch featuring date window at three o'clock position, dual-time display, and pilot's slide rule inner chapter ring operated by crown at 8 o'clock position
- 42 millimeters stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Also features low-charge warning, luminous hands/markers, and Silver-tone band with foldover push-button clasp
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.