Winter is here folks! And nothing is worse than having a pair of boots that aren’t up to the winter challenge. We’re talking about snow, sleet, ice, slush… It’s the worst. That why we are highlighting this pair of Columbia Bugaboot Plus III Titanium Omi-Heat winter boots. These are the real deal. They are constructed out of quality leather and synthetic materials. Their Omni-Heat lining is rated at -65 degrees (-54 celcius). This means that you will have a pair of boots that can take serious cold weather. Great for if you do a lot of cold weather shoveling or outdoor sports.
My favorite thing about the Columbia Bugaboot Plus III Titanium Omi-Heat boots are the great treads on the bottom. These feature winter traction lugs for increased traction on snow and ice. They are also fully waterproof which is amazing for the months of the year when it is still very cold but the snow is melting.
Overall these are a great pair of winter boots. They also make a women’s version which is just as good!
Columbia Men's Bugaboot Plus III Titanium Omni-Heat Boot Black, 11
- TechliteTM lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Upper is a combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
- Omni-GripTM non-marking rubber outsole featuring winter traction lugs
- OutDry® waterproof, breathable construction
- TechliteTM shell for durability
Columbia Women's Bugaboot Plus III XTM OH Winter Boot, Black/Dark Mirage, 7.5 M US
- Waterproof winter boot featuring speed lacing hardware and asymmetric opening
- Cushioned and long-lasting TechLite lightweight midsole
- Omni Heat 600g insulation
- Omni Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole