Shoes can be deceiving. You can spend $300 on a pair that will utterly fall apart in a year. They may look nice and shiny, but the techniques used to make those shoes may be lacking. That’s why it’s important to look at manufacturers that have a track record of uncompromising quality. Allen Edmonds is that brand. I can’t think of a more “buy it for life” BIFL dress shoe than the Allen Edmonds Men’s Park Avenue Cap-Toe Oxford. These are the classic Oxford shoe with a twist. Featuring amazing Goodyear welt construction, leather soles and a corked footbed, these dress shoes don’t cut any corners. Sure, you’ll pay a little bit more, but you also won’t be buying another pair of oxford’s for many many years… Since it’s wedding season, I recommend checking out this pair or pretty much anything else that Allen Edmonds makes.
Allen Edmonds Men's Park Avenue Cap Toe Oxford,Black,10 D
- Handcrafted in Port Washington, Wisconsin with imported materials
- Ultra-refined, premium European calfskin leather uppers
- Lace-up balmoral dress shoe
- Men's classic shoe that looks sharp and sleek dressed up or down
- Classic fit: Take your regular size