Herman Miller is considered by most to be among the very best designers and manufacturers of ergonomic office chairs. And in the mid 1990’s when they came out with the Aeron office chair, people took notice. We consider the Herman Miller Aeron to be one of, if not THE best quality office chair you can buy.
The chair’s iconic mesh fabric called Pellicle was literally a game changer in the ergonomic chair industry. Not only does it provide the perfect level of support, but it is also very breathable. Coming in three sizes, the Aeron is so iconic that the MET Museum literally has one on display.
Herman Miller’s PostureFit system creates a chair that literally feels like it is molding to your body as you recline, decline or sit straight up. The added lumbar support also moves with your body, naturally providing pressure to your lower back and making it possible to sit for long periods of time.
What we expecially love about the Herman Miller Aeron chair is the level of adjustment available. Adjustable lumbar support, fully adjustable arms, recline, and recline/decline position lock make this chair pretty much perfect for anyone.
But what good is a chair if it needs to be replaced every few years. That is certainly not the case with the Herman Miller Aeron. You can literally find 20 year old Aeron’s for sale online. And many of these are still in excellent condition. This is the definition of Buy it For Life BIFL if you ask us and why we think the Aeron is the best quality office chair available.
Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Chair - Size B, Graphite
$1,410.99 in stock
1 used from $999.00
- Your purchase includes One Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Chair – Size B, graphite color
- Chair dimensions: 41" H x 27" W x 16.75" D. Seat heights: 16”-20.5”.
- Tilt Limiter lets you set the recline range at one of three postures. Tension control lets you adjust the amount of effort needed to recline comfortably. Seat Angle Adjustment changes seat angle from neutral to engaged
- Try the Adjustable PostureFit Sacral/Lumbar support. Two individual pads flex independently and can be adjust to fit the curve of your spine
- Fully Adjustable Arms adjust from a height of 6.8” above the seat to 10.8 inches above the seat, slide backward and forward over a range of 2.5 inches, pivot 15 degrees outward and 17.5 degrees inward