Leatherman is the reigning king of multitools. And one of our all-time favorites is their light and durable Skeletool. The best price on the Leatherman Skeletool is actually relatively easy to get.
Just jump on over to Amazon and you’ll see a great price of around $41. This is actually quite a discount from most retailers who usually sell the Skeletool for over $60! To get this price all you have to do is make sure you select the model that does not include the nylon sheath. To be honest, a nylon sheath is not worth an extra $20.
The best thing about the Leatherman Skeletool is how the body is hollowed out to lower its weight. This is a very capable multitool that features seven handy tools and a 420HC stainless steel construction. Combine that will the excellent design of the body that is only 5 ounces with a great carabiner for clipping to your gear and you have a winning combination. So if you’re in the market for a new lightweight multitool then the Leatherman Skeletool is probably your best bet. And at just $41 you really can’t beat this deal.
Leatherman - Skeletool Multi-Tool, Stainless Steel
$78.60 in stock
1 used from $99.98
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: A compact 5-ounce multitool with a combo knife, bit driver, pliers and more; Light enough to use as your everyday carry, strong enough to tackle tough jobs
- 7 TOOLS IN 1: Includes a knife, pliers, a large exchangeable bit driver, wire-cutters and a carabiner/bottle opener; Includes an extra bit stored right in the handle
- OUR GUARANTEE: We’re proud to stand behind every product that leaves our factory in Portland, Oregon; That’s why we offer our 25-year warranty, so you can be confident your Leatherman lasts a lifetime
- ONE-HAND ACCESS. Skeletool only requires one hand to open and use all the tools, even the ones that aren't accessible from the outside; And with a locking blade, you can cut with confidence
- ALWAYS ON HAND: The Skeletool weighs just 5 ounces and is equipped with a removable pocket clip so it's always within reach and ready to work