It’s no secret that we think that the Dyson V8 Absolute is simply the best vacuum cleaner you can buy. It really is. The only problem is its price. It’s up there. But we think that if you are in the market for a new vacuum that it is worthy of your hard earned cash. But where can you get the best price on the Dyson V8 Absolute?
Dyson is famously anti-sales. You will very rarely find any discounts on the price of any Dyson vacuums. But we think we have found the best deal out there. If you go to Amazon, you will see the regular listed price of $594 (ish) for the Dyson V8 Absolute. But if you look on the very right you will see a little button that says “Buy used.” You’ll notice that the price then drops to only $475! Of course this means that this is a refurb model, but in our experience there aren’t any quality differences between brand new and refurb. These units are sold directly from Amazon and really represent the best price on the Dyson V8 Absolute that you will find.
Why do we love the Dyson V8 Absolute so much? Well, it boosts the power of its motor from the V6 series. It has double the battery life, maxing out at 40 minutes instead of only 20 minutes with the V6. It has a better designed dust bin removal function. All of these factors make this the cordless vacuum to beat and arguably the best vacuum of any kind that you will find.
Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum
$378.00 in stock
5 used from $283.50
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. The most powerful suction
- Up to 40 minutes of powerful suction (up to 25 minutes with motorized floor tool attached). Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning
- Whole machine HEPA filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8, it creates the most powerful cordless vacuum
- The direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt. It has 150% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cord-free vacuum