Summer is on its way, and so is swampy hot weather for much of the United States. And if you don’t have air conditioning you’re going to be relying on some kind of room fan. Many of you probably have ceiling fans installed for this purpose. But the reality is that these just don’t work that well. Instead you should be looking for a high quality fan or what is called an “air circulator.” And the best quality fan that we know of is the Vornado 660 Whole Room Air Circulator.
This sucker is a beast. It makes a pretty strong vortex of air that can actually move the air completely around a room. Unlike a cheap desk fan, the Vornado 660 is actually meant to blast air at a well or the ceiling and allow the air to move throughout the room in all directions. The high pitch blades on this fan can actually circulate air for up to 100 feet. Which is pretty much as much as anyone is going to want.
Now, this fan doesn’t have any oscillation. But that’s sort of the point. Like we said earlier, just set this guy up and let the crazy powerful vortex it creates push air around the room. You’ll feel it, believe us. It does feature 4 different speed setting that are accessible from buttons on the unit. Better yet, even on the high setting this fan is basically completely whisper quiet, making it an ideal fan for pretty much any scenario. And with a full 5 year warranty this is a very high quality buy it for life product. We have heard stories of customers that have had similar fans from Vornado for decades!
If you are in a house or apartment and need some serious air circulation this summer, the Vornado 660 Whole Room Air Circulator is the best quality fan you will find.
Vornado 660 Whole Room Air Circulator
4 used from $77.21
- POWERFUL VORTEX ACTION — Utilizes Vornado's signature Vortex air circulation to more effectively move air throughout the entire room
- SIMPLE CONTROLS — The 4-speed push-button controls are easy to use and are conveniently located on the top of the circulator
- MULTI-DIRECTIONAL AIRFLOW — Equipped with a stylish chrome glide bar that allows you to direct the air where you need it
- OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE — Deep-pitched blades paired with an inlet guide cone, enclosed air duct, and spiral grill help move air up to 100 ft
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — Backed by a 5-year hassle-free promise and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS