Weather is warming up and I can almost smell the steaks and burgers in the air. Yes, it’s barbecue season once again. Unfortunately there are a smathering of terrible barbecues on the market. Even well-known manufacturers consistently release poorly constructed products that simply don’t last. That’s why we 100% recommend Weber. These are the kings of barbecues and have been doing it for decades. And we think the best quality propane barbecue is the Weber Genesis II. It comes is several sizes, but each of them is just as premium, with quality components, solid workmanship and a great warranty.
Featuring Weber’s amazing GS4 grilling system, the Weber Genesis II series combines awesome quality grills with porcelin enameled flavorizor bars and a really thoughtful grease management system. The Genesis II has unparalleled heat distribution thanks to tapered burner tubes that deliver propane in a more even way from the front to the back of the BBQ.
The actual cooking grates are made of cast iron. And believe me when I tell you these things are heavy duty. Couple that with a stow-able warming grill and you have a very versatile cooking surface.
The cart on these units is also really handy. It is open so it allows you to store stuff (tools etc) down below while cooking, something many BBQs don’t allow. The side tables also have integrated tool hooks for easy access.
Overall, if you’re looking for a solid barbecue that will last for a decade or more, the Weber Genesis II is one of the best options around. There’s a reason why serious barbecue folks love Weber.
Weber 61012001 Genesis II E-330 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches): 62"H x 59"W x 31"D | Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches): 47"H x 59"W x 29"D | Total cooking area (square inches): 669 |
- Equipped with the powerful Gs4 high performance grilling system
- Use the side burner to Simmer BBQ sauce or sauté veggies
- Sear station creates an intense heat zone to quickly add sear marks on meat
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates provide superior heat retention