Socks? Really? Well, you do wear them everyday… The truth is that most socks are terribly made and blow out very quickly. They are also usually made from inferior fabrics that don’t tend to last and don’t perform well. Darn Tough socks on the other hand are made from 60% merino wool which makes them both super comfortable but also very quick at drying. Top that off with a Lifetime warranty and you have found the best damn (oops, darn) sock on the market.
As far as these being “buy it for life” (BIFL), I’ll admit that these won’t last until you’re 80. Unless you’re 75… But I digress. The point is that these are probably the most durable socks on the market and we can easily give them our recommendation.
[wpsm_testimonial by=”Ron on Amazon” ]
I am a big fan of Darn Tough socks. I have been using Darn Tough hiking socks for years. The hiking socks stay up and never slide down into my boots, even when hiking long distances downhill. I wear these socks most of the time, and they are very, very durable. I have been hiking and wearing some of these hiking socks for 3 to 4 years, and they still look as good as new!
Darn Tough (Style 1403) Men's Hiker Hike/Trek Sock - Black, Medium
$20.80 in stock
- Midweight with Cushion - A warm and extremely comfortable choice when conditions demand it, this fine gauge knitted sock provides mid-level cushion density under your foot. True Seamless technology allows for an undetectable seam fusion for an Ultra-smooth, invisible feel.
- Boot Sock Height - Sits mid-calf for added protection and warmth. A sturdy companion.
- Composition - Knit with 64% Merino Wool, 33% Nylon, 3% Lycra Spandex. The fast action wicking pulls moisture away from skin, so no more sweaty, stinky socks. The soft, breathable merino wool has fast drying, all weather performance that keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed for Life - If these socks wear, tear, or develop holes, Darn Tough will replace them. No strings. No conditions.
- Made in the USA - Every pair of socks is knit in Northfield, Vermont - the perfect testing ground for the finest premium all weather performance socks.