Have you ever heard of Fenix? The Fenix PD35 flashlight is the follow-up to one of the best consumer flashlights available. The PD35 uses an ultra bright 1000 lumen Cree LED which can shine for up to 656 feet. This is actually pretty ridiculous if you see what 1000 lumens looks like in real life. The “tactical” mode on these flashlights is able to temporarily blind someone in a dark room if it is used in its strobe mode. It is made from military grade aluminum which is both super light and incredibly durable. I’ve had the previous model to this for over 2 years now and it barely has a scratch.
For camping, hiking or just around the house, this flashlight is the best of the best. One of my favorite features is the fact that this one uses a tail switch for easy activation. There’s nothing worse than having to fumble around looking for the switch. Package this sucker with an extra 18650 battery and a charger and you have a great light that will last you for many, many hours.
Fenix PD35 v3.0 Tactical Flashlight, 1700 Lumens with USB Rechargeable Battery and Lumen Tac Battery Case
- POWERFUL TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT - The Fenix PD35 v3.0 is the ultimate tactical flashlight with a very bright beam up to 1700 lumens, farther throw up to 390 yards.
- USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY - Just plug into the USB port on the battery to recharge. The indicator beneath the side switch tells you the remaining battery power.
- EASY TO USE - Use the two-stage tail switch to power on-off and themetal side switch to adjust the mode and brightness.
- DESIGNED FOR EDC - Take the PD35 v3.0 anywhere with a steel pocket clip that can be attached to backpacks, belts, and MOLLE systems for easy access, or use the included holster or lanyard for everyday carry.
- Contents in Package - Fenix PD35 v3.0 flashlight, ARB-L18-2600U (pre-installed), charging cable, lanyard, holster, and LumenTac Organizer