If you’re in a place that gets cold in the winter then you’re going to want to listen up. While Canada Goose has become just a tad trendy in the past few years, that doesn’t change the fact that they make a damn fine product. The Canada Goose parka (Expedition model) was actually designed for scientists that were traveling to do work in Antarctica so you know its serious business. While probably overkill for your daily commute, this coat will keep you warm on the coldest of days.
With a coyote fur lined hood and a fleece-lined chin guard, this coat just screams quality. It’s available in a bunch of different colors but you’ll certainly get noticed if you’re lost in the wilderness in the red one.
Canada Goose Men's Expedition Parka Coat (Large, Black)
- Duck down keeps you toasty in freezing conditions
- Arctic Tech fabric gives you wind and water resistant protection
- Fur-lined adjustable hood works to protect against frostbite
- Snow skirt keeps you protected in high snow drifts
- Internal and external pockets give you maximum gear storage