It’s not secret that I love Osprey bags. They are super well designed with pockets where they should be and thoughtful features throughout. Take the Osprey Transporter duffel bag for instance. The model I have can actually fold down into a small pocket for when you are traveling and don’t need the duffel. I travel a lot and it is nice to know that you will have a nice smaller overnight bag waiting for you.
The durability on these bags is so good that Osprey offers a crazy lifetime warranty on everything. Like if you purposely throw it down a mountain I’m pretty sure they will fix it up for you. That is buy it for life in a nutshell. There are a bunch of different sizes of this bag so be sure to check how much stuff you need it to hold. The Transporter 90 may be overkill for a lot of folks.
Osprey Packs Transporter 95 Expedition Duffel, Black, One Size
- Durable, TPU-coated fabric and burly hardware provide incredible abrasion and weather resistance to protect your gear
- Stowaway contoured harness and yoke for comfortable backpack carry
- Large, lockable U-zip access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh side panel pocket
- Zippered end pocket with overlapping rain flaps for quick access to smaller items