You’ve probably seen people carrying around the ultr-popular Fjallraven backpacks. And the truth is, these are actually really remarkably designed bags. They will last. The Fjallraven Rucksack No.21 Daypack is an oversized version of their popular bag that appeals to hikers and outdoors enthusiasts. It boasts a larger carrying capacity, super durable G-1000 waxed material, and well articulated leather straps and accents. Did I mention that this bag looks awesome while being super durable and buy it for life BIFL?
Fjallraven - Rucksack No. 21 Medium Backpack, Fits 15" Laptops, Dark Grey
- CLASSIC: The Rucksack No. 21 is a classic Fjallraven backpack that's perfect for everyday use in town and time spent in the woods.
- FUNCTIONAL: Stash your laptop (up to 15") in the padded sleeve, your everyday essentials in the main compartment with drawstring closure and bottle pocket, and your keys and small items in the front and side pockets.
- COMFORTABLE: The removable seat pad protects your back from your pack's contents while traveling and can be taken out for impromptu seating.
- DURABLE: Meet the material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. It's a tougher version of the G-1000 Original you know and love, plus it's made with recycled and organic materials.
- PRACTICAL: 20 L of storage space for everything you need (and some things you don't). Measures 17.3" (44 cm) x 11.0" (28 cm) x 5.1" (13 cm). Weighs 2.1 lbs.