Adjustable dumbbells can really save you a lot of space if you live in an apartment or just simply don’t have a lot of room for gym equipment. If you’re looking for the most durable ones, the best adjustable dumbbells are the IronMaster dumbbells. This set has two dumbbells that are 75 pounds max each. Welded steel makes these some of the safest and strongest dumbbells out there. The package also comes with a nice stand for them. Not only that, but you are getting a lifetime warranty with these!
Ironmaster 75 lb Quick-Lock Adjustable Dumbbell System with Stand
- Quick-Lock design adjusts from 5-75 lbs in 2 1/2 lb increments in just seconds!
- Super heavy duty construction with welded steel, chrome plated handles.
- System includes two adjustable dumbbells at 75 lbs each (150 lbs total) and Dumbbell Stand.
- Super space efficient design. Takes up less than 2 square feet.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
POWERBLOCK Elite EXP Adjustable Dumbbell (2020 Model)
$359.99 in stock
- The Elite EXP has a weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand.
- Elite EXP replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1.
- EXP stands for expandable and the Elite EXP can be expanded later to 70 lbs and again to 90 lbs per hand so it can grow in weight as your needs change
- Elite EXP (2020 model) has auto-lock handle feature and includes two Chrome adder weights that allow you to micro-load your weight adjustments in 2. 5 lb increments
- Sold as pair and ships in 2 boxes