When it comes to folding hunting knives, the Buck 110 is top of our list. This knife has a blade made from 420HC steel which is excellent for keeping a good edge as well as resisting corrosion. Owners of this knife really love the pointed blade on this model which makes it very maneuverable for many different tasks that require a sharp and precise point. Those working on detailed carving and slicing will love this pointed design. The way this blade opens is with a nail notch on the blade itself. While some prefer an actual pin or thumb hole, the classic nail notch really keeps the knife nice and streamlined. There is also a very reliable locking mechanism on the blade to make sure you have total trust in it while putting pressure on the blade. The blade itself and a very decent but compact 3 3/4 of an inch. While folded the knife is only 4 7/8 of an inch. And its actually a very light knife at 7.2 ounces.
The aesthetics of the Buck 110 are also top notch. The handle and made of walnut with brass bolsters. It’s the kind of classic design that doesn’t go out of style.
The Buck 110 is proudly made in the USA and is widely considered to be one of the more Buy it For Life BIFL pocket knives around. It features a lifetime warranty from Buck which has a great reputation for taking care of the customer in the event of any issues with the knife. They will replace any damaged or defective knife for the life of the product.
Sure, there are fancier knives on the market and ones that look a bit flashier. But if you simply want a really well-designed pocket knife that will last decades, the Buck 110 folding hunter knife is a great pick.
Buck Knives 110 Famous Folding Hunter Knife with Genuine Leather Sheath - TOP SELLER
1 used from $54.00
- Razor Sharp Blade - 3-3/4" 420HC stainless steel blade has excellent strength, edge retention and is corrosion resistant. The blade has a very sharp controllable point, and is good for detail work, piercing and slicing
- Strength and Safety - Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade. The lockback mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work. Closed Length 4-7/8" Weight 7.2 oz.
- Durable and Multi Use - Meant to withstand even the toughest conditions and stay sharp for long. Great for hunting, camping, bushcrafting, fishing, hiking, and overlanding
- Convenient Carry - Includes a genuine high quality protective leather sheath with snap fastener. The integrated belt loop allows for safe and secure carry on your belt for easy access. The 110 is perfect as a hunting companion or for general outdoor use
- Forever Warranty - Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is made in the USA. Includes imported sheath.