Sick of terrible office chairs? Well then get yourself a Steelcase Leap. This chair is basically the Ferrari of office chairs (if that is a thing). We’d consider it one of the best office chairs in the industry today.
Steelcase is the world leader in ergonomic office chairs. You’ll really feel the difference between the Leap and the random Chinese made chairs from Staples. The chair features a unique “Live Back” technology which allows the chair to conform and move with the natural movement of your spine, keeping the chair very comfortable for even long sittings. All of the adjustments are very easy to find and the paddles and knobs actually make sense. We’ve all been that person fiddling around with strange non-functioning seat knobs in the past. The Leap makes it easy to find just the right position for your back and arms.
This model features telescopic arms, and adjustments for the upper and lower back. The reclining position on the leap is particularly well done, feeling super natural. Overall the quality of the Steelcase Leap is the biggest draw here. They manufacture their chairs out of top grade materials and are up to 98% from recycled materials. The frame is made from polished aluminum and the chair itself on this particular model is made from high quality leather. You can also get a model made from Designtex fabric. This is the kind of chair that will last decades and easily gets our Buy It For Life BIFL rating.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, we recommend the Herman Miller Aeron. Some people find the Aeron uncomfortable and prefer the Steelcase Leap though.
Steelcase Leap Chair, Black Leather
$1,308.30 in stock
1 used from $588.00
- Our Number 1 Selling Chair
- Live Back technology that allows the back of the chair to mimic the movements of the spine
- Arms telescope in and out, move forward and back, pivot and adjust up and down so you can find a natural position that comfortably supports your needs
- Designed with the planet in mind and is up to 98% recyclable by weight and made of up to 30% recycled content
- Weight tested up to 300 pounds with no loss of performance