Anyone that does outdoor activities knows about Thule. They make some of the best roof racks and storage solutions for going on road trips. If you’re looking to extend the amount of gear you can take on a car roadtrip then we have found the best roof-mounted cargo box around: The Thule Force Cargo Box.
It is made our of a unique diamond textured plastic which is incredibly durable. It is super easy to mount to any roof rack system and doesn’t need any tools to do so. It has a secure lock and can be loaded from either side. The important thing with this cargo box is its aerodynamic shape. Thule has made sure that the drag caused by this unit is minimal, so it will maximize your gas money.
The Thule Force Cargo Box comes is a variety of sizes and is our pick for the most BIFL roof-mounted cargo box on the market.
Thule 628 Force Cargo Box, Black
- Exclusive diamond-textured AeroSkin surface is durable and the aerodynamic shape helps cut through the air
- Dual-side opening for loading/unloading from either side of the vehicle
- Tool-Free Quick-Grip mounting system attaches box to rack in minutes. Height off crossbar 15.4 inch
- Oversized SecureLock is easy to grasp, even with gloves on, and ensures the box is closed securely and properly prior to driving
- Fits Thule AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge, Xsporter, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks. Internal dimensions-68 x 34 x 13.5 inches. External dimensions-74 x 36 x 16.5 inches