What is the most BIFL “buy it for life” durable grill? Hands down one of the best out there is this simple Weber 741001 Original Kettle charcoal grill. This 22 inch diameter charcoal grill is an absolute classic. And this is on circumstance where simpler design is better. Most grill experts agree that charcoal grills produce the best results, and we’d tend to agree. Weber is the king of simple charcoal grills like this. You can’t kill them either (unless you’re abusing it or leaving it out in the snow for 5 years). At $99 this is a pretty ridiculous deal for a great backyard barbecue grill.
Weber 741001 Original Kettle 22-Inch Charcoal Grill
$139.00 in stock
- Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all—the Original Kettle, invented by Weber’s founder, and loved around the world. Its ultra-durable, porcelain-enameled lid and bowl retain heat, while the damperseasily adjust for precise temperature control. With a One-Touch cleaning system for easy cleanup after a long day of grilling, the Original Kettle will always be the grill built for everyone
- Holds up to 13 burgers made with a Weber burger press
- One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free ash cleanup.Removable, aluminum ash catcher
- Porcelain-enameled lid and bowl Retain heat, and won’t rust or peel
- Use the lid hook to avoid placing the lid on the ground while grilling